Known as the festival of happiness, prayers, feasting, and charity, Eid ul Fitr marks the end of Ramadan. The festival concludes the month-long fasting observed by Muslims with massive feasts organized worldwide. As per the traditions, Muslims wear new clothes, distribute sweets, and greet each other with Eid Mubarak wishes. Further, Eid wishes fortify unity and togetherness among relatives, friends, neighbors, acquaintances, and even strangers. Therefore, it is greatly important to know the appropriate Eid ul Fitr greetings and wish people accordingly.
40 Eid al Fitr Mubarak wishes
Top Eid wishes for family
1. May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!
2. Sending you all my best wishes on the occasion of Eid. May Allah bless you every day.
3. May Allah bless your days and nights with all His choicest blessings. Eid Mubarak, dear family.
4. Eid Mubarak! I wish Allah to grant you all a healthy life and bless you with boundless happiness.
5. May the divine blessings of Allah touch every aspect of our life and make them wonderful. Eid ul Fitr Mubarak.
6. I pray to Allah to bless our family with joy, success, and happiness. Keep thriving. Happy Eid al Fitr.
7. Eid Mubarak to all my family members. I wish you happiness and health this Eid ul Fitr.
8. Eid Mubarak to my family members. The moments we share during Eid make it the happiest time of year.
9. Eid Mubarak to my family members. My Eid is incomplete without all of you.
10. Eid Mubarak to the most wonderful family ever. Every year, I look forward to Eid ul Fitr for all the laughter and joy we share on this holy day.
11. Eid is the time to celebrate everyone around you, so a very happy Eid to all my wonderful family members.
12. Eid Mubarak to you. May Allah bless us to spend every Eid together, Ameen.
13. This Eid, I’d want to express my gratitude to our Almighty Allah for bestowing upon me the loveliest of all families. I love you, and Eid Mubarak!
14. This Eid ul Fitr, may there be no shadows to depress you, Only joys to surround you. Eid Mubarak!
Best wishes for Eid ul Fitr wishes to greet Friends
15. May Eid take away all your sorrows. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
16. Sending the best wishes for Eid to you. May Allah grant all your prayers.
17. Eid Mubarak! I hope the festival of breaking the fast of Ramadan month will put all the magic of love & happiness together.
18. Eid Mubarak! May the year ahead be fruitful for your home, your family, and especially you.
19. Happy Eid! I hope this Eid brings joy, wealth, and health to you.
20. Eid Mubarak! Wishing you and your family all the blessings of Allah on this day of Eid.
21. Eid Mubarak! May Allah’s blessings be with you today, tomorrow, and always.
22. Happy Eid! Wishing you and your family a very happy, prosperous, and blissful Eid.
23. Eid Mubarak! May Allah flood your life with happiness and peace of mind on this occasion.
24. May this Eid bring blessings for the entire humanity that we can walk on the way of peace and harmony. Eid Mubarak!
25. This Eid will bring you peace, prosperity, and tranquility. Our sacrifices to Allah will be rewarded. Happy Eid to you!
26. May the magic of Eid envelope you, and the love of Allah be with you. Our wishes are always there for you. Eid Mubarak!
27. May you be blessed with good health and success. Sending love to you and your family. Eid Mubarak!
28. Walk in the doors of prosperity, success, and happiness this Eid. Wishing you a very happy Eid ul Fitr.
Best Eid al Fitr greetings for Children
29. This is the day when we should pay gratitude to the divine light for all the wonderful things around us. Eid Mubarak!
30. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
31. Know that Allah is always with you to help you at every step of the way. Eid Mubarak!
32. Eid is a day to cheer and laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid.
33. May you be blessed with kindness, patience, and love. Eid Mubarak.
34. Eid is the time for sharing what we have with others. Have a wonderful Eid.
35. On this holy occasion, wishing you a day filled with lots of laughter and happy moments. Eid Mubarak to you!
36. May Allah guide you on the right path and help you whenever you ask for His advice. Eid Mubarak.
37. May you find a million reasons to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
38. We need little to live a happy life. So, seize the moment because living a happy life is all within yourself and your way of thinking. May Allah guide you and accept all your prayers. Eid Mubarak!
39. Spending Eid with friends and family with lip-smacking food, laughter, and happy moments is a pure blessing! Looking forward to meeting you soon. Eid Mubarak!
40. Your smile is the most beautiful thing to me. I pray to Allah to fill your life with joy and happiness and keep you smiling always. Eid Mubarak, my dear!
Top Eid ul Fitr quotes
- “And whosoever puts his trust in Allah; then He will suffice him”. – Al-Talaaq 65:3
- “You will not attain righteousness till you spend in charity of the things you love”. – The Quran
- “He is the One God, the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise”. – The Quran 59:24
- “Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures”. – The Quran 98:7
- “Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord”. – The Quran 18:110
- “I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path [the truth]”. – The Quran 11:55-56
Exchanging Eid Mubarak wishes and Eid al Fitr messages with everyone around you is the best way of spreading joy and festive cheer on the auspicious occasion of Eid ul Fitr. So, send one of these top Eid Fitr greetings to your family, friends, and loved ones to wish them well.
Eid Mubarak Wishes FAQs
Why Muslims greet each other on Eid ul Fitr?
To celebrate the festivities of Eid ul Fitr and promote brotherhood among fellow Muslims, people exchange greetings with each other.
What to do on Eid ul Fitr?
People wear new clothes, offer prayer and donation and exchange Eid wishes and greetings with each other on the festival.
What is the common Eid ul Fitr greeting?
Eid ul Fitr Mubarak is the most common Eid greeting.
Who can exchange Eid mubarak greetings with each other?
Muslims exchange Eid Mubarak wishes with everyone from friends, family, kids, and loved ones to neighbors, acquaintances, and even strangers on Eid ul Fitr.
What is special about Eid ul Fitr?
Eid ul Fitr marks the end of long fasting days of Ramadan with massive feasts and exchange of gifts and greetings which makes it a special festival in Islam.