Ramadan is the holiest month in Islamic calendar that carries immense significance in every Muslims life. In the month, people visit family members, exchange Ramadan wishes, share Ramadan Kareem quotes, spend time together and pray to the almighty Allah. Ramadan messages and wishes make an indispensable part of prayers for friends and family. But one may falter on how to wish someone a happy Ramadan. It is highly important that one knows the correct wishes for the right person. Therefore, to help in choosing the right Ramadan Kareem messages wishes, here are some Ramadan wishes to get one started.
Best Ramadan wishes for family
1. The Holy Quran descended this month, bringing with it the guide for humankind. Its texts are pure; its teachings are classic. May this Ramadan help you make the proper judgment. May the holy month categorize truth from falsehood. Happy Ramadan mother.
2. May this divine month of Ramadan erase your sinful past and bless the heart with love, kindness, and mercy. Happy Ramadan brother.
3. Fulfill the purpose of Ramadan this year, literate yourself of the divine Supreme, stay conscious of His power, fear Him because Allah is the greatest in this world. Ramadan Mubarak sister.
4. Worship Allah this Ramadan because He never rejects the prayers of a fasting person, a father, or a pilgrim. Happy Ramadan my wife.
5. Stay true to your beliefs, imbibe the preaching of Islam. May the end of this Ramadan mark the beginning of a new journey towards Jannah because an end is never ‘The End’. Ramadan Mubarak my husband.
6. May you become a practicing Muslim this Ramadan. May the festival mold your desires and shape your heart. Ramadan Mubarak to you.
Suggested Read: Ramadan 2023: Dates, Traditions, Significance And Guidelines
7. Like the month of harvest reaps the seeds of your hard work, may this Ramadan reap the seeds of your good deeds. Ramadan Kareem to all of you.
8. By His grace, we stand here; by His grace, we are fed. May He bestow blessings on us, and we shall celebrate Ramadan next year. Happy Ramadan to you child.
9. May this month fill your heart with mercy, your soul become kind, politeness take over your arrogance, and this Ramadan be your guide in life, son.
10. May this Ramadan we all follow the teachings of Islam, avoid argument, don’t witness wrong, don’t commit sins, be a pure soul and a heart.
11. Accept your weakness; Allah will provide you strength. This Ramadan, leave your arrogance behind, for He will bless your humble heart. Ramadan Kareem my kin.
12. Ramadan is not about fasting. It is about diving into Allah’s mercy. It is the celebration of the blessings that He bestows on His believers. Happy Ramadan my family.
Top Ramadan messages for friends
13. I hope this Ramadan you have a change of heart. May the divine month change your perception. May the festival be your guide when the darkness tries to take over your soul. Ramadan Mubarak friend.
14. I pray this Ramadan Allah know all your secrets. May He answer all your prayers, wipe away all your fears, take away all your tears, grant all your wishes, and fulfill all the desires of your heart friend.
15. May this holy month bring forgiveness to those who did wrong to you. Your soul rise above all malign intentions. May your heart be set free of all the evils.
16. I hope this Ramadan you focus only on Allah and worship Him all your being. Ramadan Mubarak from my family to yours.
17. I sincerely pray this divine month illuminate your soul. May Allah shower blessings on you. May the celebrations this year be peaceful for you. Ramadan Kareem friend.
18. May the month of Ramadan be cheerful for you. May your humility bring prosperity to you. Ramadan Kareem to you and your family.
19. I pray the celebration of this Ramadan be peaceful and solemn for your family.
20. Be grateful to Allah and the Iftar meals he provides, and you will never run out of happiness. Happy Ramadan my friend.
Suggested Read: 10 Ramadan Food Ideas For Sehri And Iftar Meals
21. May this divine month bring your family together and multiply your happiness by infinity. Ramadan Mubarak from my family to yours.
22. May Allah bless the hands that prepare the feast of Iftar. May they prosper, feed the hungry, and spread love in their surroundings. Ramadan Kareem to you and your family.
23. I pray kindness grow in your heart like water in the ocean. May the celebrations of this Ramadan be as vast as the sky above your head. Ramadan Kareem to all your loved ones.
24. May this holy month assist you in good deeds. All your sins be forgiven. May your soul find solace in this Ramadan.
25. Allah’s love is greater than all the amount of water in this world and all the stars in the sky. This Ramadan, surrender yourself in His praise, and you shall be the happiest person on the Earth.
26. Allah is the designer of this world; He is the supreme. Bow your head in His worship, and in this holy month, all the desires in your heart shall be fulfilled. Happy Ramadan brother.
Ramadan wishes in Arabic
27. ربما الهلال كن ضوءك الهادي وقوتها ، املأ حياتك ، السلام والنعمة. رمضان مبارك.
Meaning: May the crescent moon be your guiding light and strength, fill your life, peace and grace. Ramadan Mubarak.
28. بينما تصوم وتقدِّم الصلاة إلى الله ، قد تجد سلامتك وسعادتك. استمتعوا برمضان سلمي وسعيد!
Meaning: As you fast and offer prayer to God, may you find your peace and happiness. Enjoy a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
29. انت لست وحدك. الله دائما معك ، لإرشادك وأحبك. سعيد رمضان.
Meaning: You are not alone. God is always with you, to guide you and love you. Happy Ramadan.
30. نرجو أن تبارككم روح رمضان بالازدهار والثروة والسعادة في الحياة! الله يعفو عن كل خطأك وأخطائك رمضان سعيد.
Meaning: May the spirit of Ramadan bless you with prosperity, wealth and happiness in life! May God forgive all your mistakes and mistakes Happy Ramadan.
Ramadan greeting cards
There are many kinds of greeting cards available on the market to wish friends and family quickly and easily. These cards also provide a high level of personalization options with spaces to write personal Ramadan messages. The are pop up Ramadan greeting cards available to add a little touch of surprise for the receiver. The cards assist in maintaining a human touch in the advanced and modern world. To provide cards that suit all the budgets, there is an extensive range of Ramadan Mubarak cards depending upon the size, type and elements of the card.
All over the world, Muslims celebrate the holy month of Ramadan and end it with Eid-ul-Fitr. It offers many teachings to the believers and fills every heart with mercy and enthusiasm. One must celebrate it with a clean and pure heart, leaving all malicious intentions behind. To share the blessing one should offer Ramadan wishes to people including father, mother, spouse, daughter, son, close relatives, families and friends.
Ramadan Wishes FAQs
Why send good Ramadan thoughts during the holy month?
Ramadan is a month of fighting the evils in ourselves. Sending wishes is a part of a good deed and clears your heart of any malign thoughts. It aligns the soul into thinking good for others.
Can non-Muslim people wish their Muslim friends for Ramadan?
Yes, non-Muslims can send sweet wishes to their Muslim friends during Ramadan. It is the holy month where Muslims pray to Allah, repent for their sins, clear their soul and do good deeds.
How to wish Ramadan?
The most common means of greeting is Ramadan Mubarak, which translates to having a blessed Ramadan.
Is there any cute Ramadan wishes?
I wish you a divine and blissful Ramzan, may you achieve whatever you want in your life.
What are the best iftar messages for Ramadan?
1. May fasting help you reach closer to Allah, Happy Iftar. 2. I hope Ramadan fasting is easy and blessed for your family, have a happy Iftar. 3. May Allah provide us and the poor with food everyday in life, Happy Iftar my family.