Islamic new year presents a great opportunity to seek forgiveness for past sins and start anew. Muslims from around the world indulge in offering prayer, wishes, and charity from the start of the new year. Sending good wishes and greetings to the loved ones’ foster brotherhood and a positive vibe to begin the new lunar year. In the Islamic new year wishes, Muslims can send the teachings of the Prophet, regards and love to family and friends, and motivational verses from the holy Quran.
Top Islamic new year wishes 2024
Wishes can do miracles in the lives of your family and loved ones. Make sure to wish the people you care for on this
Unique Islamic new year wishes to family
1. As the holy lunar new year begins today, I request Allah to bless you with good health and a prosperous future. I wish our bond as a family remains the same and with each passing year, the brotherhood gets stronger. Happy New Year!
2. On this sacred day, I want to extend my warm regards and gratitude for staying beside me when I was at the lows of my life. Your support and love has been the biggest strength in my life. May Allah bless you and grant all your wishes this year. Thank you for being there. Happy new Islamic year!
3. May this year you find peace and success in your life. I request Allah to forgive your sins and grant you a life full of happiness and prosperity. In this year let us help others get their wishes fulfilled. Happy lunar new year!
4. As we embark on the new year, I am grateful for your support and presence in my life. May this year be a year for spiritual growth, blessings, faith, and forgiveness for you. Let us meet soon. Happy Islamic New Year greetings!
5. As the new year is approaching, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to you. Your devotion and hard work in raising us as good children is unmatchable. You always knew what I needed and provided that same without asking. Thank you for everything you did for me. I wish Allah to remain with you and put on a big smile every day. Happy New Year!
6. Wishing you a very happy new year filled with happiness and joy. This new year I want to express my gratitude and start the year with Allah’s blessings for you and the family. May he grant all your wishes, Father!
Islamic new year wishes for friends
7. On this holy day, I wish you a life full of peace, blessings, and success. May Allah provide us with a clear path and direction in our lives. I wish our friendship and the bond grow stronger with each passing day. Happy Islamic new year, my dear friend.
8. As we welcome the new year, I want to express my thankfulness to Allah for our friendship. I wish that we will help each other as we have done for these many years with our careers and life. Let us live a life guided by Allah’s teachings. Happy new year my dearest friend.
9. Let Allah be our guide as we enter a wonderful new year. I hope you will find peace and happiness in your life ahead. Happy New Year dear friend.
10. Happy new year friend. I hope that you will be loved by people wherever you go. Let success find you and peace fill your life with serenity and devotion to Allah. With so many blessed events awaiting us let us embark on our journey into the year with courage and faith.
Islamic new year wishes to boss and colleagues
11. On this special day of the Lunar new year, I want to extend my warm greetings to you. Your presence in the team makes an indispensable leadership and guidance that we require in our jobs. Thank you for being kind and patient with our mistakes. I wish you a very happy new year and a blessed life.
12. Dear boss, as the lunar new year begins, I want to show my gratitude for creating a fun work environment in the office. Your knowledge and professionalism inspire me and others to become better in our work. I hope you find abundant joy this year and all your dreams come true. Happy new year!
13. As the new year is approaching, I wish you a blessed and prosperous life ahead. May Allah be your guide in the hard times at work. Happy new year.
14. Wishing all my dedicated colleagues a year of progress and prosperity as we celebrate the Islamic New Year. May our efforts be rewarded, and may our teamwork lead us to new heights. Happy New Year!
15. May this year bring us strength, unity, and success in all our professional endeavors. Happy New Year!
It is always a good idea to wish your loved ones and colleagues a joyful Islamic new year. Hope the Islamic new year wishes 2024 mentioned above will help you find a better place in the hearts of others and strengthen your bonds.
Suggested Read: 30 Ramadan Wishes: The Best Messages For Ramadan Kareem 2024
Islamic New Year Wishes 2024 FAQs
Who should you wish Islamic new year?
You can wish the new year to anyone you know from acquaintances to family.
When is the Islamic new year 2024?
The new year will be celebrated on the 18th of July 2024.
Can you send new year Quran quotes as new year wishes?
Yes, spreading awareness about the religion and the prophet’s teachings will help others renew their faith in Allah.